Happy New Year to you all !!!I want to thank you all that have visited my blog during the year, I hope you have appreciate to read my blog as much as I have writing it, I´m also very glad for all nice comments on my blogpost. I realy hope that you will return next year;)
I thought I would round up this year in some numbers:
- Painted only 28mm minis during 2012.
- 1 Tripp to Salute, was a greate thing and also got a new mate, Stephen, that guided me aroud London and Salute, Thank you very much !
- 1 Pro-painted mini in my possesion, got it painted for free thanks to Andres at Einar Olofson painting.
- 1 Interview for a gaming magazine;)
- 2 New gaming mates drafted to the club, Jonas and Sören, Thanks for all nice gaming this year, I hope for more next year.
- 3 Viking ships built and painted
- 5 Wagons/Sledges painted and builded
- 5 Tents painted
- 16 Beasts of burden painted
- 21 ish Cavalry minis painted
- 25 Tree bases made
- 30 ish After Action Report posted at my blog :)
- 40 Yeras of age...
- 100 ish rebased Arthurian minis
- 180 Blog posts
- 273 Followers:) Thank you all !!!
- 360 ish infantry minis painted
Here are some last pictures for 2012 of a couple of minis I painted for a mate, Tony, for he´s later 14th century Danish army.
They are painted in the Coat of Arms of the House of Thott.
The minis are from the Perry Agincourt to Orleans range and the pack AO23 Foot command standing I made some minor conversions on them both...
The left one got a new shield (an old GW Bretonnian shield I think) and I switched he´s sword for a GB axe
The right one gor a Danish axe (using a GB plastic axe) instead for the warhammer he got and a head swap, I used a welsh? head from West Winds Arthurina range and modelled on the long hair with some green stuff.